Before we’ve mentioned JPay credit card services for the money transfer to offenders. You can send money cash from a nearest MoneyGram location, which means that your trade quick and simple. You can find 40,000 MoneyGram agents at the United States from Walmart, 7-11, and CVS Pharmacy.
MoneyGram may be the official partner of JPay inc, so there should be an inventory of JPay receive codes at any MoneyGram agent nationwide, or so the bucks will be sent to the appropriate party.
Howto Get MoneyGram Location subsequently Send Money:
- Inch. Search the nearest place here
- Proceed to there (nearest location) and do not forget to bring your authentic identity card like ID card or driver’s license.
- Fill out this ‘JPay Express Payment Form’ for example this:
Fill out the right JPay Receive Code (visit here), Inmate’s Correctional ID number and last name with no spaces. Give the MoneyGram clerk with the money money the form that is filled which are you going to send the transfer fee.
- Save the payment reference number in the broker, you are going to need it.
- The cash transfer process approximately ten minutes, as well as inmate in 24 hours will receives the funds.